- primer underneath to levelling with STAUF levelling compounds
- primer underneath STAUF wood flooring adhesives (please mind the Technical data sheet especially „suitable primers“)
- Adhesive primer prior to levelling on top of epoxy resin primer STAUF VEP 195
- vapour barrier on cement screeds containing residual moisture up to 3.0 CM% without subfloor heating system
- mastic asphalt screed
- calcium sulphate (flow) floors (no moisture barrier)
- wooden planks, wood fibre boards
- chipboards V100 (E1), OSB boards
- stone, ceramic, terrazzo, tiles
- unlaminated gypsum fibre boards
- cement floors
- cement floors with residual moisture
- suitable on subfloor heating systems
- good wetting properties
- good adhesion to various materials
- adhesion promoter for installations
- adhesion promoter for levelling compounds
- easy to apply
- can be diluted with water
- Thin-film application (first coat) as a bonding agent on non-absorbent surfaces: approx. 90 minutes, on absorbent surfaces (diluted 1:3 with water): approx. 30 minutes, first vapour-barrier coat undiluted: approx. 60 minutes at 20 °C
- Thick layer application as damp proof membrane: minimum 15 hrs. at 20 °C
- at least 15 hours on calcium sulphate based substrates in combination with cementitious filler compounds
- When using for dust suppression on absorbent mineral surfaces, dilute 1:5 with water (quantity required is approx. 125 g/m²).
- Quantity required: Thin-film application as a bonding agent on non-absorbent surfaces: approx. 100 g/m² when applied with a roller.
- Quantity required: When applied as a vapour barrier using a roller: 150 g/m² per coat. The total quantity for both coats together must not be less than 300 g/m² at any point.
- If applying levelling layers thicker than 10 mm, the use of STAUF VEP 195 with a sanded finish is preferred as a bonding primer.
Additional instructions 1
- minimum 15 °C, maximum 75% rel. humidity, preferably max. 65%
Room climate at work site
- 12 months
- 10 kg plastic canister