- Embedding or surface mounting of metal elements in concrete, terrazzo, stone, marble etc.
- rim-pull sealing of cement floor cracks
- Repair of steps made from concrete, stone or artificial stone.
- Sealing of cracked or hollow composite or heated screeds
- sanded mastic asphalt screed
- concrete floors
- concrete walls
- calcium sulphate (flow) floors
- magnesite and plaster floors
- stone, ceramic, terrazzo, tiles
- cement floors
- good adhesion to various materials
- high strength
- quick curing
- STAUF Solvent cleaner
- STAUF Cleaning agent
- 8–10 min.
- Depending on quantity and size of local separations
- For a crack width of 5 mm and a crack depth of 5 cm (screed is cut in half) approx. 3 to 4 running metres per unit.
Required quantities per m²
- approx. 60 minutes at 20 °C
- minimum 15 °C, maximum 75% rel. humidity, preferably max. 65%
Room climate at work site
- not below + 5 °C
- not below + 10 °C
- 9 months
- EC1 plus
- resin: 320 g
- hardener: 480 g
Allocation article-no. hardener 2c
Mixing ratio component A